Released Snaildriver 2 Lite (2.1.1) (07-25-2018)
Fixed some slips of the pen
Released Snaildriver 2 Lite (2.1) (06-11-2018)
[New feature]: supports the resolution from 1366*768 to 3840*2160
Released Snaildriver 2.0.1 (04-26-2017)
Fixed a bug that Snaildriver could be crashed by some third-party software
Released Snaildriver 2.0.0 (03-14-2017)
More information, please view this page: Snaildriver 2 Lite, and you can still download the old version with this url
8.Release 1.0.3 stable Version (09-27-2016)
- Set Windows fonts as default fonts of Snaildriver.
- Fixed a problem of the act of clicking ‘Scan’ button has been cancelled automatically by Windows itself on some laptops.
7.Release 188.8.131.52 stable Version (08-01-2016)
- Upgrade to a new interface
- Fixed all of bugs that have been found out (almost)
- Optimized software interface elements
- More than 350,000 device driver supported
6.Release 0.9.4 Beta(06-16-2016)
- Optimized the algorithm of multi-threading for downloading and installing
- Fixed an interface errors
5.Release 0.9.3 Beta(05-26-2016)
- Repaired 3 fatal errors that could make Snaildriver’s interface crash.
- Repaired “Internet 400” error.
- Added a new feature of creating “Windows system restore point”, you can cancel the function from the check box in Option.
4.Release 0.9.2 Beta(05-12-2016)
Repaired Update Module that can not uninstall the old version correctly.
3.Release 0.9.1 Beta(05-05-2016)(CLOSE BETA)
- Added update-module to Snaildriver
- Fixed a bug that the Snaildriver interface could be crashed by some reasons that we have found out.
- Fixed “internet error” and “internet time out” by triggering correctly
- Fixed loads of errors of matching drivers.
- Adjusted the display of interface list.
- It’s more small in size,only 8.33MB.
2.Release 0.9 Beta (03-06-2016)
1.Release 0.7 Beta (01-01-2016)